Menu Skip to content < Back to ListingsMiddle on Incapacity and Group Inclusion on the College of Vermont
- LocationBurlington, VT
- Posted OnApril 16, 2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Expertise Level2-5 Years
- Schooling LevelNot Specified
This particular person will be a part of our management crew to direct communication and digital content material creation for the Middle on Incapacity and Group Inclusion (CDCI) on the College of Vermont. This entails working carefully with CDCI personnel throughout roughly 20 tasks to assist communication of their actions and to share the tales of their work. Sharing our work is a core perform of our Middle so college, state, nationwide, and worldwide audiences can entry our assets. We're particularly eager about candidates who can contribute to the range and excellence of our Middle and college. Candidates are required to incorporate of their cowl letter details about how they may additional this objective. Particular Obligations
- Guarantee assets are accessible for numerous audiences utilizing ideas of common design for studying, federal requirements, and cultural and linguistic competency.
- Develop digital and print publications, shows, curricula, and different assets to fulfill the wants of numerous audiences.
- Produce multimedia narratives to advance incapacity training and advocacy in partnership with individuals with disabilities, their households, allies, and different teams.
- Develop and keep web sites for CDCI and our tasks following all college requirements,