Learn the obnoxious texts a would-be buyer despatched a restaurant proprietor after Covid compelled him to shut his restaurant and cancel her reserving
- The Agarian Kitchen Eatery, in Tasmania, has been closed since January 7
- The high-end restaurant is affected by employees shortages attributable to Covid outbreak
- The house owners had been compelled to cancel 240 company bookings over the weekend
- A disgruntled buyer replied with abusive messages, calling them a 'shame'
- They accused the eatery of being 'unprofessional' and giving 'subsequent to no discover'
A would-be buyer of a high-end Tasmanian restaurant has bombarded the house owners with abusive texts after their reserving was cancelled due to the state's Covid outbreak. The Agarian Kitchen Eatery, in New Norfolk, 32km north of Hobart, was compelled to briefly shut on January 7 attributable to employees shortages after a number of staff contracted the virus. Asserting with a 'heavy coronary heart' their enterprise could be shutting for a minimum of six-days, house owners Rodd Dunn and his spouse Severine Demanet issued an apology to clients, saying the closure could be re-assessed on January 13.
'We've got watched carefully as rising Covid circumstances have resulted in employees shortages all throughout Australia, not solely within the hospitality trade,' they posted on the restaurant's Instagram web page.
The Agarian Kitchen Eatery,» Read more from www.dailymail.co.uk