As I journey the nation (in a digital method of late), I typically get requested questions like this from public- and private-sector leaders:
- The place can state and native governments go to study what’s being finished in different components of the nation that's new, progressive and efficient?
- What cybersecurity and expertise case research, tales and examples stand out, with metrics to point out significant enterprise outcomes?
- What methodologies can be utilized to make sure that individuals, course of and expertise elements are considered when implementing “disruptive” enterprise-wide cyber tasks?
- The place is return on funding (ROI) knowledge proven with clear numbers concerning these “costly” expertise initiatives?
- The place can I get new concepts that work in my authorities?
Whereas there are a lot of solutions to those questions, one of the vital enduring units of options have come from the National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO).WHO IS NASCIO AND HOW CAN THEY HELP?
Two years in the past, I wrote this blog earlier than NASCIO’s 50-year anniversary celebration on the annual convention in Wisconsin. Right here’s an excerpt:
“As we head into the 2020s, NASCIO continues to supply a collective voice in congressional testimonies, state procurement initiatives, cybersecurity and a lot extra. The NASCIO Award website is a treasure trove of nice tasks which might be ‘shovel prepared’ (to borrow an older time period) for different states and native governments to implement to boost their companies.» Read more from www.govtech.com